2 results for month: 05/2016
Lloyd Holladay held a grand reopening of the Cheney Motor Company 1941
Seventy-five years ago in May 1941, the old Walters building at 421 First Street was demolished to make room for the rebuilding and expansion of the Seattle First National Bank. Louis Walter first built a wood frame building on the site in 1881, opening his harness shop. He replaced that building with a 2-story brick structure in 1887.