1 result for tag: agriculture
One hundred twenty-five years ago, in 1892, the Charles A. Ratcliffe Company began business selling farm implements and lumber at 2nd & E [College Ave] streets, taking over from the Frank Bros. Co. The lumber yard was located near the east side of today's ADM Mill. The thin man in the image is Charles Ratcliffe. The other fellow is unidentified.