2 results for tag: Olson’s Men’s Wear
Charles B. Bernard's Men's Store was the forerunner of a series of men;s clothing stores located at 422 First Street in Cheney. Bernard's Men's Store became Hansen's when Elmer Hansen took over the business. In 1949, Al and Buddy Olson bought out the business and for nearly a decade it was Olson's Men's Wear. Harry Mosman took over in May 1956, and Mosman's was a fixture of Cheney's main street until his retirement in 1983. Help us celebrate many more birthdays by donating today.
Young man tries on a suit at Olson’s Men’s Wear at 422 1st Street in Cheney, Washington, 1955 [ Posted Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:01:12 ]